2018 Apr. - Dec.
1) The first-principles theoretical study of electronic properties for transition metal dichalcogenide (TMD) bulk materials
2) Evaluation of the degree of anisotropy for the electronic structure of bulk TMDs
3) Estimation of thermoelectric (TE) properties of the bulk TMDs predicted to possess high TE performance
4) The foundation of a statistical model for estimation of thermal transport in TMD nanoflake assemblies
1) "Thermoelectric properties of TMDs materials: first-principles and statistical modeling"